Be part of our webinars for export opportunities around the world
Hear from the South Australian Government's overseas representatives who will share their expert insights and in-depth knowledge on opportunities and gaps in their market, as part of the Department for Trade and Investment's first series of webinars on export opportunities around the world.
Within their allocated 30 minute time-slot, our overseas representatives will help you broaden your knowledge to successfully export to existing markets, or to consider new markets. You will have the opportunity to raise questions during the sessions.
We will also introduce our newest offshore representative based in United Arab Emirates, Mr Sidharth Mehta, South Australia’s Regional Director for MENA & India, as he delivers the first briefing for his region.
For this series, we are pleased to be partnering with Austrade Singapore to gain an understanding of opportunities in this market.
See the market updates and insights from our overseas offices.
There is no cost to participate in the webinars. Times are depicted in ACST. Webinar duration is 30 minutes.
• China – Wednesday 12 August, 11:00am
• UK/Europe – Wednesday 12 August, 5:30pm
• India – Thursday 13 August, 2:00pm
• Hong Kong – Friday 14 August, 3:00pm
• Singapore – Monday 17 August, 3:15pm (in partnership with Austrade Singapore)
Email questions ahead of these events to Ashleigh.Ridley@sa.gov.au
About the webinars
Following the success of DTI's previous webinars, our South Australian Government in-market representatives return to give exporters the latest information as the pandemic continues to force restrictions worldwide.
During these challenging times, DTI is endeavouring to provide reliable, up to date information and communications to local businesses, industry and individuals delivered through safe, digital engagement platforms.
Our passionate and knowledgeable in-market representatives are aptly equipped to provide you with export information and advice.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Current market conditions which continue to change on a daily basis
- New information as to what is and is not functioning
- Opportunities for products and services
- What companies need to be doing now and in recovery
- How government can help.
These webinar sessions will continue to be delivered by DTI as the impact and progression of COVID-19 evolves around the world, to ensure South Australian companies have the latest information at hand.
What our webinars look like
Our webinars have featured:
- Minister for Trade and Investment
- Our in-market on the ground experts
- More than 1,000 people have attended our Global in-market webinar series