The South Australia Export Fundamentals Program provides new or current exporters with the tools, connections and confidence to successfully target international markets.
Export Fundamentals Online Workshop
The Export Fundamentals Workshop takes you, step by step, through each of the key areas relating to goods exporting. These steps can help you understand some of the key challenges and develop a one-page Export Plan that will support you in kick-starting, rejuvenating or consolidating your export business in these challenging times.
The key learning outcomes will include understanding of your Product, Promotion, Placement/Distribution and Pricing strategies, your unique selling proposition and sales pitch, export budget and forecasting and next steps to support your export journey.
Each series of the Export Fundamentals Online Workshop will be delivered in four modular sessions, over four nominated days (for a duration of 2 hours per session). These sessions are delivered in small groups of up to 12 attendees per session to enhance participants' learning experience and interactions.
These online workshops are suitable for goods export and new dates/time for services export will be available soon.
Bespoke training seminars
Cultural Understanding and Global Thinking in Business – Negotiating Business in South Korea
Thursday 30 July 2020
As the global marketplace becomes more accessible and your business continues to expand globally, understanding the importance of culture in business can go a long way in furthering your company’s goals.
This online workshop aims to help participants understand the cultural differences in business to enable them to develop successful relationships in South Korea.
Export Fundamentals Online Workshop: Series 6 – Goods Exporting
Four modules will be held from 3 to 6 August 2020.
This workshop takes you step by step, through each of the key areas relating to goods exports. These steps can help you understand some of the key challenges and develop a one-page Export Plan that will support you in kick-starting, rejuvenating or consolidating your export business in these challenging times.
Cultural Understanding and Global Thinking in Business – Negotiating Business in China
Tuesday 25 August 2020
This online workshop aims to help participants understand the cultural differences in business to enable them to develop successful relationships in China.
One on One Coaching/Mentoring (on demand)
Available on demand and by appointment, work with the Ai Group’s trade advisers and consultants to define your export strategy and position your business for success. Businesses can access tailored solutions and advice to enhance skills and support their individual export growth journey.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow your Global Business using LinkedIn
Wednesday 19 August 2020
With more than 500 million professionals signed on, LinkedIn is the number one channel for business-to-business marketers to distribute content and is rated as the top social network for lead generations.
This Masterclass will provide information on why you should be on LinkedIn; what makes a good profile; how to grow a valuable network; how to engage and; how to create and maintain a dynamic and vibrant company page.
Participation fee: A$110 (GST incl.) per participant.
About the program
The program is delivered by the Ai Group on behalf of the South Australian Government. It integrates online delivery and resources, using tools such as a digital learning platform, webinars and video conferencing and also offers access to high quality coaching and mentoring specialists.
Participants can access training and support related to the following topics to support export growth:
- Export foundations – strategy preparation and planning for export
- Market selection
- Market entry strategies
- Market research
- Export costings, pricing and risk
- Managing foreign exchange transaction
- Export marketing plan development
- Distribution strategy
- Export logistics and documentation
- Marketing your business for overseas
- Effective international sales pitches
The following channels are also offered through the program:
- SA Export Fundamentals Knowledge Centre – access to a suite of information, tools and connections to help businesses grow their exports
- Export Advice Line – practical advice to help businesses with export inquiries over the phone
- Training Workshops – online delivery, covering a range of export-related topics to help businesses start to export or achieve greater results
- Bespoke Online Training Events – a series of learning modules to meet industry or sector specific export needs
- Webinars – a series of webinars with a focus on emerging opportunities and new channels to market, including eCommerce and cross border sales
- Program Alumni & Networking Events – for participants to build their network and learn from each other to support their overall export journey
- Masterclasses – bespoke learning modules on the use of social media, and eCommerce platforms and marketplaces to expand global reach
*This service is available at a reduced rate of $110 (GST Inc) per participant
- One-on-one Coaching – one-on-one coaching with Ai Group’s Trade Advisers and Consultants to define an export strategy - businesses can access tailored solutions and advice to enhance skills and support individual export growth journey
*This service is available to program participants at a reduced rate of $275 (GST Inc) for a two-hour session
Express your interest
Contact Ai Group